Thursday, January 19, 2012

Food

Eating has been a big challenge for me this week. I'm so used to eating whatever I want. I've never been the type of person to restrict myself from eating anything.

This week I've had a few days of feeling depressed, mostly because I was eating the same chicken and broccoli for 3 days. The morning that I made steel cut oatmeal with almond milk, brown sugar and fresh blueberries helped to pick me up ALOT! I finally had something different to eat! And it was good. I didn't think about food, I almost skipped lunch but didn't cause I knew I needed to eat!

Last night I had dinner at a friends house, I was nervous, everything looked good but salty!! I made myself a small plate spaghetti and because it was there I added a scoop of beef enchilada casserole. I know this sounds like a bunch of bologna but the enchiladas were super salty and it took everything in me to finish the first bite. Now the spaghetti was perfect! My friend later told me that she didn't use any salt in the spaghetti just for me! Thank you Tetchie!!!

I haven't started exercising at all! I know I should be! I know I will start soon...I'm lazy and I know it!!

I took photos of some of my food this week. Oatmeal, dried cherries and nuts, salad with manicotti and raw key lime pie! Yummy!!!!